30 Apr 2016 - Global
Britons can roam like the Romans do as a new law means the cost of phone calls and data in the EU has been massively reduced.
Two Government frontbenchers hint that tax relief is a priority in next week's federal budget, saying addressing "bracket creeping" for middle income earners is a "big issue".
A couple of up-and-coming Toronto rappers -- one of whom appears to be following in the footsteps of his brother and father -- are among the suspected gang members accused of recently kidnapping and... torturing two 17-year-old boys.
A 19-year-old girl dies after falling off a horse at a sporting facility in Sydney's south-west.
A Melbourne chiropractor's controversial treatment of a four-day-old baby was forceful but effective, the Victorian president of the Chiropractors' Association of Australia says.
Workers drilled their way into a vault at the back of a record room in Prince's Paisley Park mansion, Minnesota, on Friday though it has not been revealed what was found inside.
The singer was supplied with prescription drugs from more than one doctor, at least one of whom was a 'personal friend,' TMZ reported Friday, citing unnamed members of Prince's family.
Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission report says teens were spotted in distress on first day of their disappearance
A study by Finnish researchers has found that those who have up to a third of a bottle of wine - or two small glasses - with food every day suffer fewer illnesses and have a more positive outlook on... life.
As a small group of islands on the edge of a vast Atlantic ocean, the British Isles have always had some of the most changeable weather in the world, writes MICHAEL FISH.
A recent study found that 90 per cent of boys aged between 11 and 16 had viewed hard-core porn. And if I'm honest, I suspect the other 10 per cent were liars.
The agreement, which follows an inconclusive election and two months of political deadlock, is likely to result in the re-election of Edna Kenny as prime minister.
Foreign Minister Julie Bishop says the Government is still trying to find Kerry Wilson, the Australian aid worker who was abducted in eastern Afghanistan on Thursday.
While the Rich Kids of Instagram might be showing off how the one per cent live, their parents have now joined them on social media to boast about their lavish lifestyles and wealth.
Australian Adam Gotsis has been selected to join the reigning Super Bowl champions in the second round of the NFL Draft.
Authorities try to prevent accidental fires amid scorching temperatures that have destroyed crops and killed livestock With sizzling temperatures claiming more than 300 lives this month in India,... officials have banned daytime cooking in some parts of the drought-stricken country in a bid to prevent accidental fires that have killed nearly 80 more people. Related: The heat and the death toll are rising in India. Is this a glimpse of Earth's future?
Nolan Reimold hit a tiebreaking three-run homer in the seventh inning, leading the Baltimore Orioles to a 6-3 victory over Chicago White Sox on Friday night
Australian defensive tackle Adam Gotsis has been selected by the Denver Broncos in the NFL Draft.
USS Stennis and accompanying vessels turned away as China says port calls by US ships are decided on 'case by case' basis China has denied the US aircraft carrier USS Stennis and accompanying naval... vessels permission to make a port call in Hong Kong. It was not immediately known what prompted the Chinese action, but it comes amid growing tension between the two countries over Beijing's moves to assert its claims to much of the South China Sea.
Sometimes the best sentence is compassion, as shown by N.C. judge to troubled veteran
The Republican front runner has to exit his motorcade and walk up a dirt slope to enter the besieged venue by the back door.
Machete and metal pole used in early-morning Queanbeyan robbery
It is every football fan's dream to walk down the legendary tunnel steps at Liverpool Football Club, touch the famous "This is Anfield" sign and walk out on to one of world sports most hallowed... grounds.
No one yet has shown up to help. Within 24 hours, Puerto Rico is expected to default on the first piece of its $72 billion in debt -- but no one in Washington has come up with a solution to the... commonwealth's crisis. Despite attempts to push the House to come up with a bill...
Scheduled IndyCar race on streets of Boston canceled