Terms & Conditions
15 Minute News may refuse or remove a User Submission without notice to you. However, 15 Minute News has no obligation to monitor User Submissions, and you agree that neither 15 Minute News nor our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, or agents will be liable for User Submissions or any loss or damage resulting from User Submissions.
15 Minute News does not guarantee that User Submissions will be private, even if the User Submission is in a password-protected area. Accordingly, you should not provide User Submissions that you want protected from others.
Without limiting any other provision in these Terms, you may not use 15 Minute News to do the following or assist others to do the following:
- Threaten, defame, stalk, abuse, or harass other persons or engage in illegal activities
- Link to the Services from a site or transmit any material that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable
- Frame the Services, display the Services in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between the CBS Interactive Parties and any third party or potentially deprive us of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding, or promotional activities)
- Violate any person's or entity's legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights, or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, or other harmful code
- Advertise or promote goods or services without our permission (including, without limitation, by sending spam)
- Interfere with others using the Services or otherwise disrupt the Services
- Transmit, collect, or access personally identifiable information about other users without the consent of those users
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, "scraping," or harvesting Content, contact or other personal information, or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation or the origin of materials you transmit; or
- Defeat any access controls, access any portion of the Services that we have not authorized you to access (including password-protected areas), link to password-protected areas, attempt to access or use another user's account or information, or allow anyone else to use your account or access credentials
15 Minute News may take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you prior notice:
- Restrict or terminate your access to 15 Minute News
- Change or discontinue the 15 Minute News web site services
- Deactivate your accounts and delete all related information and files in your accounts
The 15 Minute News Web Site collects a variety of information about you, including information you provide directly to the 15 Minute News Web Site and information about your computer and browsing activities on the 15 Minute News Web Site through cookies and other technologies.
15 Minute News uses the information collected to
- Provide the services you request.
- Tell you about offers we think you will value.
- Customize the content and advertising you see.
- Improve your experience on the 15 Minute News Web Site.
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or with your consent.
15 Minute News does not share the information you provide with third parties. We do however provide your information when required by law or public authorities.
15 Minute News does not necessarily endorse or evaluate third party content and websites, and 15 Minute News does not assume responsibility for third parties' actions or omissions. 15 Minute News contains links to other third-party websites and online services. If you choose to visit another website or online service by clicking on a link, you will be directed to that third parties website or online service. The fact that 15 Minute News may link to a website or online service is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. 15 Minute News does not exercise control over third party websites and online services, and these third parties may place their own cookies or other files on your computer and collect data or solicit Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information from you.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login names and passwords and you accept responsibility for all activities, charges, and damages that occur under your account. If you have reason to believe that someone is using your account without your permission, you should contact 15 Minute News immediately. 15 Minute News will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to notify us of unauthorized use.
15 Minute News respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is 15 Minute News policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others
15 Minute News will not take part in news censorship. If content found on the 15 Minute News website is no longer valid due to inaccessible links, a request can be made for the relevant content to be removed to ensure that the 15 Minute News website remains fully operational.
15 Minute News will not edit any content at the request of a Third Party. All credit, links and attributions are to the articles publisher only.
15 Minute News strives to reply to all communication within 7 business days. If you have not received a response in this time please try contacting us again.