Sign In
to Vote &
Create Storyboards.
 

Boxing News

Location American Boxing News for 20 March 2018
By Scott Gilfoid: Anthony Joshua doesn't want to let the media know how much he's weighing for his fight against Joseph Parker. Joshua has been taking weight off during this training camp to come in lighter than the 254 ...
Read More
0
0

Julian Williams & Nathaniel Gallimore Clash on April 7

Boxing News 24 - 20 Mar 2018 22:04
Julian “J-Rock” Williams and Nathaniel Gallimore, two young, skilled contenders in the stacked 154-pound division, will clash in a 12-round world title eliminator on Saturday, April 7 live on SHOWTIME from the Hard R...
Read More
0
0
By Allan Fox: Heavyweight contender Dominic Breazeale believes that middleweight contender Saul Canelo Alvarez can prove to the boxing world that that he's not a drug cheat by him being tested frequently all the way up t...
Read More
0
0
Middleweight champ Billy Joe Saunders has injured his hand, leading to the postponement of his bout with Martin Murray.
Read More
0
0

Canelo Alvarez training and looking huge

Boxing News 24 - 20 Mar 2018 18:19
By Jim Dower: Saul Canelo Alvarez is doing a good job of training and ignoring the all the fuss being made about his recent positive test for the banned substance clenbuterol. Canelo (49-1-2, 34 KOs) seems oblivious to t...
Read More
0
0
By Scott Gilfoid: Billy Joe Saunders (26-0, 1 KOs) suffered a hand injury in training this week, and unfortunately, he won't be able to face Martin Murray (36-4-1, 17 KOs) on the previously scheduled April 14th date at t...
Read More
0
0
Manny Pacquiao is the only fighter to win a title in eight weight classes. ESPN's Dotun Akintoye sheds light on the shadow cast by his precipitous fall and his controversial entry into politics.
Read More
0
0
Billy Joe Saunders has postponed his world title defence against Martin Murray until June 23 after suffering a hand injury in training. The WBO world middleweight champion (26-0-KO12) had been due to make the fourth defe...
Read More
0
0

Next Step For Kelcie Ball

Boxing News 24 - 20 Mar 2018 17:42
Kelcie Ball steps into the ring for his next challenge - against Londoner Jordan Grannum – admitting he has no clue about his opponent. But that isn't because the 26-year-old, from Nuneaton, hasn't been doing his homew...
Read More
0
0
Tyson Fury is looking to make history after setting himself the target of breaking Joe Louis' record of 25 heavyweight world title defences over the next 10 years.
Read More
0
0
Speaking exclusively to ESPN, Lucas Browne insists he is a clean athlete ahead of Saturday's heavyweight fight against Dillian Whyte and believes lie detector tests help to prove his innocence.
Read More
0
0
Hughie Fury is hungrier than ever to become a World Champion and he starts on the road back against British Champion Sam Sexton on Saturday 12th May at the Macron Stadium, Premier Suite, in Bolton, exclusively live on Ch...
Read More
0
0
Liam Smith has extra motivation to regain the world title against Sadam Ali with the knowledge a host of Americans are queueing up for unification clashes and domestic rivals Kell Brook and Amir Khan have joined the divi...
Read More
0
0
Ringside Report: Gianluca Di Caro — Liverpool's boxing scene has gone from strength to strength the past few years and has grown significantly every season. A large part of this is almost certainly due to the successes...
Read More
0
0

Mikey Garcia Joins Elite Company, Buy a Fight & More

Boxing News 24 - 20 Mar 2018 08:25
By Don Smith: Boxing Fans, A reported 7,805 spectators at the Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio Texas watched Mikey Garcia (38-0) outpoint Sergey Lipinets (13-1) on Saturday March 10th to capture the IBF Junior Welterweigh...
Read More
0
0
By Sean Jones: Tim Bradley says he was surprised that Gennady Golovkin threw only eight body shots the entire fight against Saul Canelo Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs) last September in Las Vegas, Nevada. Bradley says that was ...
Read More
0
0
By Jim Dower: It didn't take long for the IBF to replace Marcus Browne (21-0, 16 KOs) with former WBA/WBO light heavyweight champion Juergen Braehmer as IBF light heavyweight champion Artur Beterbiev's next potential opp...
Read More
0
0

Fury targeting Joe Louis' record of 25 title defenses

Boxing News 24 - 20 Mar 2018 01:12
By Tim Royner: Tyson Fury has set a huge goal for himself to break former heavyweight world champion Joe Louis' 68-year-old record of 25 successful title defenses. Fury, 29, believes he can break Louis' record if he capt...
Read More
0
0
Arthur Abraham and Patrick Nielsen, both coming off losses, hope to get back into world title contention with an April bout versus each other.
Read More
0
0
A Las Vegas sportsbook has installed Conor McGregor as a -1000 favorite over Floyd Mayweather in a hypothetical MMA bout that, at this point, seems unlikely to ever take place.
Read More
0
0

{TITLE}

{PUBLISHER} - {PUBLISHED_DATE}
{TITLE} {CONTENT}
Read More
{VIEWS}
0


Storyboard
Print
{VIEWS}
0
0




Share this Article

Location



Create Storyboard