Sign In
to Vote &
Create Storyboards.
 

Boxing News

Location American Boxing News for 4 April 2018
Top prospects Shakur Stevenson and Robson Conceicao will face off on the undercard of the April 28 Top Rank on ESPN card in Philadelphia, Top Rank announced on Wednesday.
Read More
1
0

Tony Lopez, Jr. faces Max Ornelas on April 20

Boxing News 24 - 4 Apr 2018 23:41
Mexican bantamweight Tony Lopez, Jr. (13-3, 4 KOs) believes an impressive victory April 20th over his Roy Jones Jr., Boxing Promotions (RJJ) stablemate, unbeaten bantamweight prospect “The Baby-Faced Assassin” Max Or...
Read More
1
0
Fighters competing on an exciting night of Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes hosted a press conference in El Paso, Texas Wednesday ahead of their respective showdowns on Saturday, April 28 from the Don Has...
Read More
1
0

Oscar Vasquez vs. Ricardo Sandoval on May 4

Boxing News 24 - 4 Apr 2018 22:52
Let's Get It On Promotions and the Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa are pleased to announce "The Main Event" – an exciting night of world-class professional boxing Friday, May 4th, 2018 at the Reno/Sparks Convention Cent...
Read More
1
0
By Marcus Richardson: David Price took a lot of punishment to the face in his 5th round knockout loss to former WBA World heavyweight champion Alexander Povetkin last Saturday night at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff...
Read More
1
0
Promoter Eddie Hearn says he's going to "put an offer together" for a fight between heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder
Read More
1
0
Adrian ‘Gäddan’ Granat (15-1, 14 KOs) says he is in the shape of his life as he prepares for his hotly anticipated European Union Heavyweight title showdown with domestic rival Otto Wallin (19-0, 13 KOs) on April 21...
Read More
1
0
By Scott Gilfoid: Eddie Hearn is expressing confidence that the huge heavyweight unification fight between Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder will take place before the end of the year. Hearn says he's spoken with Showtim...
Read More
1
0

Quotes: Jarrell Miller New York media lunch

Boxing News 24 - 4 Apr 2018 18:21
Undefeated heavyweight contender, Brooklyn's Jarrell 'Big Baby' Miller(20-0-1, 18 KO's), hosted a media lunch in New York City on Tuesday, April 3 to discuss his upcoming, highly anticipated 12-round clash with former wo...
Read More
1
0
A pair of 2016 Olympic medalists -- USA silver medalist Shakur Stevenson and Brazilian gold medalist Robson Conceicao -- will see action on the undercard of the WBO junior featherweight title fight between defending cham...
Read More
0
0
With titleholder Kenichi Ogawa inactive and facing a likely suspension, Billy Dib and Tevin Farmer have been ordered to meet for the vacant junior lightweight interim belt.
Read More
0
0

Francisco Santana vs. Felix Diaz on April 27

Boxing News 24 - 4 Apr 2018 17:13
Perennial welterweight contender FRANCISCO SANTANA, (26-6-1, 12 KO's), of Santa Barbara, CA has stepped up to face former world title challenger FELIX DIAZ, (19-2-0, 9 KO's), in the first round of 'The Jose Sulaiman Worl...
Read More
0
0
AGUASCALIENTES, MX (April 4, 2018) – Sugar Promotions, in association with Stadium View Network (SVN), is happy to announce its partnership with the government of Mexico in Aguascalientes, to broadcast it’s boxing sh...
Read More
0
0

Servin vs. Espinoza at Celebrity, Next Up For GGG?

Boxing News 24 - 4 Apr 2018 16:15
Arizona Boxing News & Notes with Don Smith – Boxing Fans, Arizona flyweights Luis Espinoza (8-0-3 knockouts) and Adrian ("Sharkey" Servin (5-0-1-2 knockouts) fought each other 6 times as amateurs culminating in a 3-3 d...
Read More
0
0

Stephen Simmons retires

Boxing News 24 - 4 Apr 2018 12:06
Popular Scottish cruiserweight Stephen Simmons has retired from boxing as the IBF European champion at the age of 33. Edinburgh’s ‘Monster’ won the belt by beating Simon Barclay in October last year but has opted t...
Read More
0
0

Johnny Nelson: Usyk was bossing Wladimir

Boxing News 24 - 4 Apr 2018 08:11
By Jim Dower: Sky Sports commentator Johnny Nelson says he saw Oleksandr Usyk give former heavyweight world champion Wladimir Klitschko a lot of problems in helping him out with sparring in getting ready for his November...
Read More
0
0
By Jeff Aranow: With Saul Canelo Alvarez bowing out of the picture frame for May 5, Gennady Golovkin says he be back on Cinco de Mayo without the Mexican star, defending his titles in Las Vegas, Nevada. Golovkin's oppone...
Read More
0
0

Canelo: "I have always been a clean fighter'

Boxing News 24 - 4 Apr 2018 04:41
By Dan Ambrose: Saul Canelo Alvarez made it official on Tuesday in pulling out of his May 5th rematch against Gennady Golovkin at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Canelo met with the media in a news conference in...
Read More
0
0

Saunders: I'm willing to face Golovkin in September

Boxing News 24 - 4 Apr 2018 02:47
By Scott Gilfoid: Billy Joe Saunders says he's willing to step in and replace Saul Canelo Alvarez for a fight against Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin, but it would have to be in September and not May 5th. Saunders (26-0, 12 KOs) ...
Read More
0
0
By Jim Dower: Following Saul Canelo Alvarez pulling out of his May 5th rematch with Gennady Golovkin due to a potential extension of his suspension by the Nevada State Athletic Commission, Golden Boy Promotions are now l...
Read More
0
0

Candidates to step in to face GGG

ESPN - 4 Apr 2018 00:35
The Canelo Alvarez-Gennady Golovkin rematch is officially off due to Alvarez's two positive tests. But don't you worry. Dan Rafael has a list of possible opponents who could step in to face GGG on May 5.
Read More
0
0

{TITLE}

{PUBLISHER} - {PUBLISHED_DATE}
{TITLE} {CONTENT}
Read More
{VIEWS}
0


Storyboard
Print
{VIEWS}
0
0




Share this Article

Location



Create Storyboard