Sign In
to Vote &
Create Storyboards.
 

Soccer News

Location American Soccer News for 23 July 2022
Papers: Ronaldo open to joining Atletico | Barca reject chance to sign him All the top stories and transfer rumours from Saturday's national newspapers...
Read More
4
0
David de Gea has made his plans for the rest of his career clear, stating in no uncertain terms that he wishes to remain a Manchester United player well beyond the completion of his current contract. The Spanish internat...
Read More
3
0
Pedri hopes Barcelona can raid Athletic Bilbao to sign “magnificent” defender Inigo Martinez. Barca have reportedly turned their attention to centre-back Martinez, with Sevilla’s Jules Kounde expected to join Chels...
Read More
3
0

Galtier unsure about Neymar´s PSG future

Soccer News - 23 Jul 2022 20:45
New Paris Saint-Germain boss Christophe Galtier has admitted he is uncertain about Neymar’s future, despite the forward’s desire to stay at the club. The 30-year-old Brazil international is reportedly free to leave t...
Read More
2
0
Jubilant Sweden star Magdalena Eriksson is targeting the scalp of hosts England in the Euro 2022 semi-finals and admits it would be fun to “ruin their party”. Sweden, ranked second in the world by FIFA, have quietly ...
Read More
2
0
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has confirmed Dries Mertens’ nine-year stay with the club is officially over after the forward rejected the offer of a new contract. The Belgium international’s previous deal ex...
Read More
1
0
Perisset's extra-time penalty books France semi-final date with Germany Eve Perisset's penalty in extra-time sent France into their first Women's Euro semi-final where they will face Germany.
Read More
1
0
FA to investigate alleged racist abuse at Chesterfield The FA will investigate an allegation of racist abuse by a supporter during Chesterfield's pre-season friendly with Bradford on Saturday.
Read More
1
0
Mikel Arteta has praised Arsenal’s American ownership and believes Stan Kroenke has changed the perception of the fans. The Gunners’ owner has faced a wealth of criticism during his spell at the helm, with thousands ...
Read More
1
0
Antonio Conte has suggested Bayern Munich have been “a bit disrespectful” by refusing to rule out a move for Tottenham striker Harry Kane. Kane, who has two years remaining on his Spurs contract, is reportedly being ...
Read More
0
0
Conte hits back at Nagelsmann for 'disrespectful' Kane comments Tottenham head coach Antonio Conte hits back at Bayern Munich's Julian Nagelsmann for 'disrespectful' comments about Spurs striker Harry Kane.
Read More
0
0
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has welcomed the additional competition for a starting spot at Barcelona and says landing Robert Lewandowski “is what the club is all about”. Barca pulled off a coup of sorts earlier this we...
Read More
0
0
Conte: Bayern's public interest in Kane 'disrespectful' Antonio Conte has criticised Bayern Munich for being "disrespectful" after publicly declaring their interest in Harry Kane.
Read More
0
0
Lyon have signed Argentina full-back Nicolas Tagliafico from Ajax on a three-year deal. The 29-year-old had been a regular for Ajax over the past four-and-a-half seasons, making 169 appearances for the Eredivisie champio...
Read More
0
0
Kane's quickfire double seals Spurs comeback win at Rangers Harry Kane scored a quickfire second-half double to seal a 2-1 comeback pre-season win for Tottenham over Rangers at Ibrox.
Read More
0
0
Klopp rules out more incomings | 'Nunez will take time to adapt' Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has ruled out further new faces arriving at Anfield while insisting that it will take time for Darwin Nunez to adapt to English football.
Read More
0
0
Erik ten Hag says there can be no excuse for Manchester United’s “unacceptable” second-half display after they let a two-goal lead slip in Saturday’s 2-2 draw with Aston Villa. Jadon Sancho’s third goal of pre-...
Read More
0
0
Neymar has declared that his desire is to stay at Paris Saint-Germain amid reports he could be on the move. The Brazil international has been linked with the likes of Manchester City, Chelsea and Juventus. Neymar came on...
Read More
0
0
Gabriel Jesus has revealed he was persuaded to join Arsenal after Edu and Mikel Arteta ‘surprised’ him with data on his career and how he can improve his game. The Brazilian forward joins the north London side after ...
Read More
0
0
Juventus winger Juan Cuadrado believes “a very strong Juve is being born” ahead of the 2022-23 campaign. The Colombia international was speaking after a 2-0 friendly win over Mexican side Guadalajara in Las Vegas; Ma...
Read More
0
0
Erik ten Hag believes Manchester United’s 2-2 draw with Aston Villa in Australia will provide important experience for the forthcoming season, following a second-half fightback from Steven Gerrard’s side. Jadon Sanch...
Read More
0
0
Midfielder Naby Keita and defender Ibrahima Konate both joined Liverpool from RB Leipzig, and it was nice to see them salute the fans of their former club after Liverpool thrashed Leipzig at the Red Bull Arena by 0-5 on ...
Read More
0
0

{TITLE}

{PUBLISHER} - {PUBLISHED_DATE}
{TITLE} {CONTENT}
Read More
{VIEWS}
0


Storyboard
Print
{VIEWS}
0
0




Share this Article

Location



Create Storyboard